Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

CAP ON BULK SMS REMOVED

All my Indian readers, here is a good news for you. This news had to be on this blog as I myself was tracking it for days. Since 15 days, the ban on bulk SMS in India had brought communication to a standstill for many SMS enthusiasts who took to this cheap and reliable medium of communication.




So, the good news is that the cap on bulk SMS has been lifted by govt.

Being a little informative, I would mention that the cap had been introduced to check the flow of rumors and inflammatory content related to ethnic violence that led to exodus of people from north-eastern parts of the country. For full details, link to my previous post:
http://www.techtuned.blogspot.in/2012/08/trai-imposes-5-sms-per-day-sms-limit-in.html

So guyz, happy texting and KEEP TUNING